Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Baby falling from bed helpppppp?

I really need help with this. :.( my baby is nine months and has fallen off our bed soooooo many times I lost count. Now soooooo many times I lost count. Now please I dont wasmt no nasty comments. I feel bad already as it is. My mom said that if her doctor were to find out that she ll get taken away from me :( :( iam terrified of this. I love her dearly. And ppl say she could have a tumor from how many times shes fallen ;( I wouldn't be able to live with myself if this Is true. I've tried putting her in a play able to live with myself if this Is true. I've tried putting her in a play tried putting her in a play Pin and crib but she simply doesn't want to. Please I need advive. She seems fine but what should I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment