Friday, March 11, 2011

Could I fix my immigration status if I go back to Mexico?

You should look into the LIFE ACT!!! Call an immigration attorney to find out about it. I don't think you would even have to go back to Mexico they may just automatically give you papers because you were brought here at age 7 and are 17 now. If you have proof you have never even gone back to Mexico in those 10 years it's easier especially if you have a clean record. I am finding information for getting my fiance legal also but I do know that they are more lenient on children that had no choice and were brought here by their family. Also go onto the Ciudad Juarez Forum (google it) and they will approve you and you can get more direct answers to your questions from a site that specializes in all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment