Thursday, March 10, 2011

I am a very beautiful looking man and i get compliments every day, and my outlook and character is just as?

is just as beautiful..i would even hazard to say that my incredibly good looks are top ten in north america...but that's not my problem..the problem i've having is that lately when people are not a 9 or 10 in looks, i can't bother with them..i know i'ts not nice but i can't help myself...i feel like gagging when they try to talk to me ...so i've been going out less and less , and it's really not fair to the nice looking ladies that i would hide myself..is there anyway of getting the message out to other people that if they are not beautiful or extremely handsome that they should not bother me..in a nice way of course...but i really can't think of anything less than wearing a button on my lapel, saying if you're not a model type..please don't talk or look at me...im sure this could be taken as rude..but after all it's my choice whom i give great pleasure to with the presence of myself...im tired of staying home all the time because the people that are less attractive than myself continually want to be my friend..i hope someone can help me...and please..if you're not a 9 or 10 don't answer plz...i won't read it cos your answer will be filled with jealousy and not a true answer..thank you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment